|Application||Clinical Purpose, Hospital|
|Number Of Transducer Sockets||3|
|Is It Portable||Portable|
|Supply Voltage||50 Hz|
|Battery Back-Up||4 hours|
|Display||7" wide TFT color LCD Display|
|Memory||Up to 150 patients data saving|
|Language||Multi Language Suppoerted|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||96mm x 326mm x 276mm|
- 7 inch wide TFT color LCD display
- Up to 150 patients data saying
- Fetal heart sound play and record in PC
- Rotating screen
- Multiple language support
- Built-in quick guide (LCD Type)
- Waterproof probe
- BCM-330/BCM-350 (PC interface-central monitoring system)
- Remote control up to 8 monitors
- Wire(RS-232C)and wireless(Bluetooth) connection
- Network system by LAN connection(BCM-350 only)
- Remote real-time picking-up fetal heart sound(Patent)
ConnectionMaximum connection: 16 monitorsWire connection : RS-232C, LAN*Wireless connection : Bluetooth (optional)
Remote ControlBCM-350 is not only monitoring Fetal Monitors atcentral station but it can control monitors remote forbasic function.
DatabaseBCM-350 is store data from the BT-300/350 bynetwork connection and by USB memor y. Storeddata in internal memor y of BT-350 can be exportedto USB memor y and it can be managed by BCM-350
Multi-language SupportBCM-350 is multi-lingual software and friendly tomany non-English speaking users.
Various Bed Display modeVarious style of Bed display can satisfy ever y userswith their own preference.
PortabilityCompact design with built-in handle enableportable use especially to midwives.
Offset DOP2 FHRThis function makes DOP2 FHR 20 bpmhigher to enhance DOP2 trend easy to read.
Acoustic Stimulator*Stimulate sleeping fetus to speed up the test or tofacilitate further evaluation of non-stress test (NST).
Zoom-in FunctionEnlarge FHR graph scale on the paper toexamine the trend with more dynamics byfocusing FHR range to most frequent area.