|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Synonyms||Spirometry Machine, Pulmonary Function Test PFT Device|
|Usage/Application||Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Clinic|
|Flow Range||1 L/S ~16L/S|
|Dimensions||97mm x 89mm x 36mm|
|Display mode||1.8'' TFT colour screen|
|Working current||60 mA|
SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, and is applicable for hospital, clinique for routine test. Get best price of Contec SP10 Pulmonary Function Lung Volume Check Spirometer at Rs 19000/-
- Ultra-thin design for portable carrying, easy operation for convenient test.
- Large TFT screen to display the test result clearly. Measure FVC, PEF, FEV1, etc. parameters synchronously.
- Support diagnosis evidence by volume and flow rate chart display.
- With precise, credible test result,and good consistency.
- Built-in predicted value, display the testee current condition by red, yellow, and green bar.
- Provide repeated measure and memorize the correlative data. Communication with the computer with the USB (or Bluetooth), which can calculate data, analyse trend and export.
- Built-in lithium battery, Battery power display. Automatic power-off when there is no operation in one minute.
- It is used to perform Spirometry which is a common test used to assess how well your lungs work by measuring how much air you inhale, how much you exhale and how quickly you exhale.
- Diagnostic Spirometer is used to diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other conditions that affect breathing
- Delivery Time: 5 TO 7 DAYS